• Bunbury, South West
  • $80,000-119,000 negotiable AUD / Year
  • Applications have closed.

Surveyor jobs in Australia

Are you looking for Surveyor jobs in Australia? This latest opportunity provides exciting opportunities in Western Australia.


AUD$80,000-119,000 negotiable (dependent on qualifications and closely related work experience) (plus 9.5% Superannuation)

Job Description

We are currently looking for Engineering Surveyors, Mine Surveyors, UAV experienced Surveyors and Scanning Surveyors to join our team in either Bunbury or regional WA.

We have access to some of the best equipment and software – everything from Riegl Laser Scanners, UAV Lidar technology, latest in Trimble Total Stations & GNSS, Trimble Business Centre, Autodesk Civil 3D, GIS Software, etc. This is to keep us at the forefront of growth and opportunity and to ensure we lead the way in our field of expertise.

What we offer

As well as being part of a supportive, dynamic and friendly team, you will receive:

  • Full time, permanent roles – with relocation costs covered
  • Competitive wages and project rates
  • Variety of surveying work
  • Opportunities for career development

If you believe you are suitable for this position, please forward a copy of your current CV and relevant trade certificates to

Applicants seeking sponsorship under visa 494/482 are encouraged to apply

Visa requirements

Applicant will be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or holder of a (subclass 491) visa. If the applicant is suitable but holds no visa to work and live in Australia, the employer is willing to sponsor the applicant and family under the Employee Sponsored visa category. This is a temporary 4-year visa with the option of becoming permanent. It is a fantastic opportunity for qualified overseas applicants to land in Western Australia with a job, and with the option to stay permanently.

You can learn more about Employer Sponsored visas on our dedicated webpage. These visas are taking around 3-5 months to process. You can contact us for current information or refer to the department website.