Senior Surveyor jobs in Australia
Check out the latest Senior Surveyor jobs in Western Australia.
AUD$160,000 (plus 9.5% Superannuation)
Responsible for ensuring the survey control of mining activities for the site and for supporting the operations and geotechnical teams as well as monitoring geotechnical equipment. This work will include daily mine production surveys, weekly pit plan updates, end of month surveys, drill and blast set-out/pickups, ore block set outs and other survey project work as required.
The successful applicant will have a Diploma of Mine Surveying or equivalent accreditation and a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience First Aid Certificate and C Class Driver’s License. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate leadership in the requirements of MGM’s Environment, Health & Safety Program, including behaviours, programs, decisions and standards.
- Ensure all incidents and hazards are reported and investigated in accordance with relevant procedures and appropriate remedial actions implemented in a timely manner.
- Take all available actions to minimise risk of accident or injury and take action on any activities that compromise the Company’s standards.
- Coordinate survey activities with production teams, mining engineers, geologists, drill and blast and contractor teams.
- Ensure all survey team members are appropriately inducted and trained for the equipment and duties they will operate and perform.
- Coordinate and undertake all survey requirements to ensure effective implementation of daily, weekly and monthly mining plans.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please forward a copy of your current CV and relevant trade certificates to email@example.com
This position is eligible for sponsorship under Employee Sponsored (subclass 482) visa.