Dairy Farm Manager needed in Western Australia
Our employer needs an experienced dairy farm manager to join their business in Western Australia.
About the job
This job is a full-time job position.
The annual salary is $80,000 – $90, 000 plus superannuation.
Accommodation is included.
Employer sponsorship and visa assistance is available.
- 3+ years’ experience with dairy farm management
- Certificates or degree in Agriculture / dairy
- HR license
- OHS / First aid certs
Must be a hands-on manager with exceptional skills in the following:
- Compassionate with animals
- Milk harvesting with attention to detail
- Herd health & management of cows & calving
- Excellent Grazing/pasture management
- Computer & record keeping
- Experienced with pivot irrigation systems
- Competent in A.I.
- Good communication & problem-solving capabilities
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and organised team worker.
- Experienced with large dairy farm operation & organising staff
- Hands on approach to all areas of farm work
About the farm
Our goal is to produce high quality milk, under a sustainable model, whilst maintaining animal welfare and being environmentally conscious.
The farm is supported by contract workers, agronomist and farm vet.
You will be working in the Margaret River-Scott River Region. Easy access to coast, forest, river, beaches, shops, schools, airports and all other amenities. A fantastic lifestyle is on offer in Australia’s southwest.
Apply for this job
Please check that you meet the job requirements listed above before applying.
You can send a copy of your resume and a short video introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.